Can you believe it’s 2013?! How a year flies by! As my husband and I spent the holidays in California with his family, I couldn’t help but think back on the year and the major moments that made 2012 so special. Here are some of mine:
1. Attending Oprah’s Lifeclass in NYC (read about it here)
2. My husband and I’s 1 year anniversary
3. The career shift and decision to be a writer
4. My sister getting engaged
What moments made 2012 significant for you?
Now I’m not one for resolutions. Like everyone knows they stick for about a month at the most and then disappear. So instead of having resolutions, how about have a theme for the year? Here are ones that I’ve come across:
– Be Colorful (this could be with wardrobe, home or even food)
– Live Healthy (much better than saying “lose 20 pounds”. Could be with excercise and eating better as an overall lifestyle change)
– No Regrets
– Discover More (could be with traveling, trying new recipes, doing new things)
What do you think of these? Let me know in the comments below.
It’s been a big year and I can’t wait to see what 2013 will bring!